East Bay Fireplace Quick Facts
- Are your prices competitive? Yes, Very competitive!
- Do you price match? Absolutely!
- Remodeling or new construction? We can do that!
- Want to put your TV over your fireplace? No problem. We can work through the design process with you!
- Do you have an old fireplace and just want a fresh look? We can reface your old fireplace with a new updated look.
- Do you install gas fireplaces? Yes. We can also custom design your fireplace space!
- Do you service gas fireplaces? Yes, we service, repair, and maintain gas fireplaces
Delivery, Custom Installation & Design
- Do you install or offer any delivery options with grills? Yes, we can deliver and install any of our grills.
- Do you set them up? Yes, we make sure they are connected correctly and running perfect before we leave.
- Do you build custom built in grills? We work closely with a mason (Dodd’s Masonry) to build you your custom outdoor patio and kitchen.
East Bay Fireplace is a family owned and operated fireplace, stove and grill shop located in San Ramon. East Bay Fireplace is a full-service establishment that takes projects from conception to completion. Owner and fully licensed contractor, Robert “BJ” Bugbee, personally oversees all projects, and has trained each of his staff members to be knowledgeable resources for their clients. All units and products sold, as well as custom mantel and reface work, are done with the customers’ needs in mind, and completed to client satisfaction.
BJ has been honing his expertise in the industry for over 25 years. He opened his first fireplace shop in his native state of Vermont where function and efficiency were priority. He has always considered the individual needs of each client he works with. Not all homes require the same heat, nor will all product lines or materials be aesthetically pleasing in all home spaces. Customers can shop at East Bay Fireplace with confidence knowing that the decisions they make will be a perfect fit for their home. The hearth industry is not “one size fits all”, and BJ has spent years helping thousands of customers improve their homes. He and his family settled into the area about 10 years ago. And since, they have been planting roots in schools, sports and their community. He is committed to the needs of those people in his community that he cares so much about.
East Bay Fireplace’s designer showroom has over 40 units on display from traditional to contemporary linear models, and several vignettes to help inspire clients. While visiting the showroom, you’ll certainly notice the low-pressure sales environment. East Bay Fireplace takes pride in making sure its customers get what they need, and what they want. Further, an employee (usually the owner) will visit your home to insure that the unit or product you chose is right for you.